Saturday, June 16, 2012

EDLD 5363 Web Conference June 16th

This web conference was the first that I have attended in the morning! Though it was not my first in this course, it was the first that I have attended before 10:00 a.m. Initially, when I saw an a.m. option for this week, I thought, "Not the Kid (me)! No I will be sleeping in." I am not really a morning person and prefer to engage in coursework activities in the late afternoon or evening. So why did I attend this morning web conference? The answer is so that I could stretch myself a bit; try something outside of my "norm."

During this web conference I was able to get clarification, encouragement and direction. Thankfully, Dr. Abernathy and my peers were able to respond to my inquiries and those of other learners. Questions I had not even thought of were asked and answered to my benefit. My week 3, 4, and 5 products will be positively influenced by the inputs.

I am glad that I chose today's 9:00 a.m. web conference over sleeping in. Never thought I (a mother of three active children and two spoiled dogs) would make such a statement, but it is true. The web conference was a blessing!

Also, since I was up early, I went for a swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment