Sunday, July 8, 2012

EDLD 5363 -- June 10th Web Conference

Today's conference began with a few video and audio problems. However, these glitches were overcome by persistence and commitment. Dr. Abernathy began the web conference by addressing the grading issues that many of the students were encountering. The professor made it abundantly clear that she expects us to communicate all issues and errors with her. Dr. Abernathy's words conveyed a concern and commitment that made me feel confident about how this course would end--fairly. After all, I was one of those students who received an unfair score for work I had fully completed and turned in on time.

Of course, the students asked questions centered upon the requirements for the current week. These communications allowed me to have a clear understanding of the professor's expectations for the week. I am thankful for this venue that allows one to communicate and share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment